Great sleep starts with the best sleep garments for your baby. Just like Ry&Pen bamboo sleep sacks, to keep them safe and cozy at the same time.
- Ethically made in Canada, always 🇨🇦
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic, sustainable and moisture-wicking, helping to keep your baby comfortable and dry
- Silky smooth & super soft fabrics
- Tagless for added comfort and protection against baby’s skin
- 2-way zipper for no-fuss diaper changes
- Naturally odour-resistant
- Made with non-toxic dyes
- Zipper tab pocket for safety and convenience
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified fabrics
- Durable fabrics & design that will look and feel new, wash after wash
- Our premium fabrics are naturally stretchy for the ultimate in comfort, practicality and flexibility
- 66% bamboo rayon, 28% cotton, 6% spandex (for stretch, performance and super-cuddly-snuggly-softness)
- 1.0 TOG rating is ideal for room temperatures 18-23 degrees Celsius
- Fits true to size (sizing up is not necessary for most babies)
FEEL IT TO BELIEVE IT
Once you touch and feel our LoveLuxe bamboo products, you’ll never look at another onesie, sleeper or sleep bag the same.
LoveLuxe sets the bar for softness, breathability, durability, comfort and performance.
Silky smooth, super soft and completely luxe to spoil the little ones in your life that you love to pieces.
Bamboo is hypoallergenic and moisture-wicking, helping to keep your baby super comfortable and dry on those hot days and nights.
Its natural odour-resistant properties always keep your LoveLuxe pieces free of any unwanted smells - and we’ve designed our products to last for generations.
When it comes to your baby, their health and safety is priority number 1. That's why we meticulously designed each and every aspect of our sleep bags with safety in mind.
We only use the most premium and high quality fabrics in our wearable blankets, and have an incredible attention to detail for things like 2-way YKK zippers and zipper tab pockets, tagless neck labels and Oeko-Tex 100 certified materials.